By using the website or the PTeebooking.com app, the user gives his acceptance without reservations to these terms and conditions:
1. The PTee platform enables reservation of tee times in the available golf courses.
2. In order to use the PTee platform it is mandatory that the user makes his registration specifying his name and surname, his electronic mail address and a password. The other data requested are not mandatory.
Entering of the handicap is mandatory when making a reservation.
3. The User authorises, for reservation management purposes, that PTee provides to the golf course or to the entity exploiting the same, the name, surname and handicap entered by the User.
4. The user may make an on-line reservation of tee time according to the availabilities and prices shown at PTeebooking.com platform.
5. Each player shall make a separate reservation, being, nevertheless, possible that all reservations intended are made in the name of the same User.
6. The reservation will only become effective after actual payment of the price.
7. The User will receive a message from PTeebooking.com, via e-mail, confirming reservation. Such message evidences the reservation before the golf course.
8. If payment is not immediately made, the User may lose the intended tee time.
9. Prices specified in the PTeebooking.com platform include VAT and any other taxes and rates eventually due.
10. Prices shown may vary according to the demand and availability of the golf course, being always guaranteed and valid the price mentioned at the time of the reservation.
11. PTeebooking.com policy regarding cancellation of the tee times booking, payment refund and tee time date/time alterations is covered in the Cancellations, Refunds & Booking Alterations Policy which can be found at the end of the booking process. However, cancellations, refunds and tee time date/time alterations may also be subject to the Terms & Conditions and Cancellations Policy of the golf course that you have booked.
12. The player shall arrive at the reception of the golf course at least 30 minutes before his tee time, under penalty of his reservation being cancelled.
13. In the event of the non-possibility of playing due to bad weather conditions or unfeasibility of the golf course, the reimbursement policy or assignment of a new tee time will be directly agreed between the User and the Golf Course
14. PTee, soluções Tecnológicas, Lda. will only be liable for economic damages actually suffered by the User and which have been intentionally and directly caused by it within the scope of the provision of the reservation services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or App?
When ordering or registering on our site and/or Application as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, personal golf related information or other details to help you with your PTee experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website and/or Application, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our website or Application.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website and/or Application, or use certain other site and/or Application features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site and/or application feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live conversation, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website and/or Application is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
PTee, Soluções Tecnológicas, Lda may be involved in acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, changes of control or similar transactions. This includes the transacting of business or business assets. In such transactions, costumer information generally is one of the transferred business assets, and your PII may be subject to such a transfer. Also, in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, costumer information may be transferred to a bankruptcy trustee or debtor in possession and then to a subsequent purchaser.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about website and/or Application traffic and interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your website and/or Application experience more efficient may not function properly and some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website and/or Application, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website and/or Application policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website and/or Application. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and/or Application and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following: Along with third-party vendors such as Google, we use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can opt out using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We are in compliance with the requirements of the (COPPA); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and application, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. The COPPA puts parents in control.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
It is your obligation to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. You must do what you reasonably can to ensure the security of your personal information.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.